Hi...I'm Luna! Welcome to my blog.

Friday, March 18, 2011

House Guest

We have had a house guest since Monday, her name is Keiko.  She is a small  chocolate Labradoodle.  She belongs to one of my Mom's friends who is recovering from knee replacement surgery.  I like Keiko, but sometimes I get a little snarly because she takes a lot of attention away from me and is chewing the ears and legs off all my toys.  My Mom says I need to work on my hostess skills.  Keiko and I do have a ton of fun running "laps" around the kitchen and family room, we like to race.  Scooter (one of my cat siblings) isn't too keen on the "run-around-the-house-as-fast-as-we-can" game, his tail gets super big and bushy and boy, do his eyes get black and scary.  My sister, Minnie, isn't too fond of Keiko, but she's not really fond of any dogs, including me.  Minnie really needs to work on her hostess skills.  Keiko and I also love taking walks together, she really likes the trail and I'm showing her all the great sniffing and peeing spots.  Mom dressed us up in green bandannas for St. Patrick's day, we looked super cute.  It's pretty fun having a friend to play and hang out with.  I think I overheard Mom say she's taking us out for a really long walk tomorrow morning, I can't wait!

Cute Keiko

Me in my St. Patrick's Day attire.

Keiko & I ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

I guess Keiko didn't like her bandanna, she had more
fun chewing it than wearing it.

Keiko and I hangin' on the couch.

3 comments:

  1. Hi to Keiko! You both looked adorable in your bandana's...so glad you're having fun together!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  2. luna- you are a good friend to share your big home with someone new. i sure hope you get some extra special treats for your good behavior. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keiko wanted to say thank you for having her as a house guest and I really enjoyed my time at Camp Heaps! Luna rocks!

    ReplyDelete