Hi...I'm Luna! Welcome to my blog.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A walk with Minnie

Today my Mom & Dad took me and my sister Minnie out for a walk on the trail.  Minnie doesn't get to go on walks very often as she only has 2 legs.  Today was her lucky day!  We went on a short jaunt and I think Minnie had a lot of fun sniffing everything.  She sure moves fast on her hind legs!  Minnie had her front legs amputated in a terrible car accident with her previous owner (before my Mom & Dad adopted her).  We had a lot of fun and I got to herd and chase a retriever dog and his owner who was on a bike while Minnie barked and barked...it was so fun!  I think I would like to herd sheep.  After our walk my Mom had an apple...this is one of Minnie's favorite snacks and has now become one of my favorites too.  They say an apple a day keeps the Vet away...I made sure I ate a lot!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend...we sure are!

Don't worry Minnie, I got your back.

Tiny Minnie

Go Minnie, go!

Time for treats!

Here's a video of us snacking on apples...yum!

1 comment: