Hi...I'm Luna! Welcome to my blog.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Long time no see!

Hola everyone!  I apologize for my lack of posts lately, I'm blaming it entirely on my Mom.  She and Dad left me, Minnie and our kitty siblings behind while they went to Maui for a vacation.  They've been back for over three weeks, but my Mom has been busy with her social calendar and hasn't had time to help me type my post!  I really need to work on my paw dexterity so I can get on the computer by myself.

Having Mom & Dad gone on vacation was actually really fun because Grandma & Grandpa from Spokane came to stay with us, along with Uncle Hershey - whom I LOVE.  Uncle Hershey is a Chocolate Lab and he's tons of fun.  He loves walking and hiking on the trails just like I do and he's super big, so I feel pretty cool when I get to hang out with him.  Grandma and Grandpa are super cool too...they give all of us tons of attention and they took me out for really long walks and hikes and gave me pieces of their toast in the morning, which is one of my favorite daily rituals.  They are almost as awesome as Mom and Dad.

Hershey & I focused on Grandma who is eating toast. 
Yay!  Grandma giving us toast treats!  Minnie is
waiting for hers too.

Thanks Grandma, Grandpa and Hershey for staying at the house and taking care of us!

1 comment:

  1. shut up...this is so darn cute. where is the photo of the new pup??

    ReplyDelete